Sunday 11 October 2015

To hold a pen is to be at war

“To hold a pen is to be at war”

To hold a pen is to be at war. To write a word is to be in the midst of battle. To write a page is to be relentless. War doesn’t solve anything, it is no more meaningful than words on a page. But words can change people. Words have the mystical power to kill a person within a second. So can war. Words can be seen as a jumble of 26 letters. War can be seen as a fight for the better race. Life is up to interpretation. One can gain the same from a word than the world can from a war. Nothing.        
*Disclaimer - please don't use/edit my work without my express permission and please don't share it without it being credited and sourced back to me - this was just something I wrote a little while ago - I know it's not perfect, it was never supposed to be. The main idea behind this was to draw links between writing and war; to create a chain of thought; to make you question meaning and meaninglessness...*

Useful links - 
Other Blog - Paint The Roses Red

Where to fine me - 
For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Really amazing words. Great exploration. I appreciate it 🖤

    ReplyDelete