Monday 23 March 2015

Ally Carter, I Quote You

(Apologies for posting this late! I got back from Belgium late last night and was way to tired to flick through my Ally Carter books! Sorry!)
---
Ally Carter is one of my all time favourite authors. As I love her books so much, I thought I would share some of my favourite quotes from her books. Most of these I have liked on Goodreads if you want to find them there; others I have flicked through and found myself. Enjoy!


"Sometimes it takes an outsider, someone with fresh eyes to see the truth." - Heist Society

"Time, the greatest thief of all." - Heist Society

"Pretend and it will be true." - Heist Society

"I thought about how there are two types of secrets: the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don't dare to let out." - Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

"Where did you go? When you were looking for me?"
"Crazy. I went crazy." - Out of Sight, Out of Time

"...nothing ever happens quickly (except when it does). Nothing is ever, ever easy (except when it is). And, most of all, nothing ever goes perfectly according to plan (except in the movies)." - Only the Good Spy Young

"Sometimes people run... to see if you'll come after them." - Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

"It is an occupational hazard that anyone who has spent her life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth." - Heist Society

"I for one like chaos. Chaos looks good on me." - Uncommon Criminals

"Hiding is for amateurs." - Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

"And as every spy knows, common enemies are how allies always begin." - Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

There are, of course, many other quotes and snippets from the books that I absolutely adore, however for now, these are just a few that I picked out.

Useful links - 
Other Blog - Paint The Roses Red

Where to fine me - 
For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment